Do you like a good smoothie?
Parsley Health is hitting the streets with our Rebuild Protein shake, a high-speed blender and a few surprise ingredients in an effort to craft the perfect smoothie. Our team of doctors and health coaches are dropping into the coolest local companies for a communal break with Parsley Health smoothies and pro tips on how we can all eat, sleep, and move for better energy, digestion and calm. Interested in having us visit your company? Drop us a line at firstname.lastname@example.org.
First stop: Lulu Frost —The endlessly cool jewelry and accessories brand founded by Lisa Salzer. Inspired by the Lulu Frost aesthetic of perfectly balanced tradition and modernity, we created “The Lulu” —a delicious blend of classic and cool. The Lulu team loved it. You will too.
Want Parsley to change your life (or just your afternoon)? Sign up to find a better doctor today!
Make it today (serves 2):
- 2 scoops Rebuild protein shake (get your shake here!)
- 1 large banana, previously peeled, sliced and frozen
- 2 Tbsp salted natural peanut butter (if unsalted, add a pinch of salt)
- 1 handful organic baby spinach
- 1/2 cup frozen raspberries
- 1 to 1 1/2 cups unsweetened Almond Milk (240 – 360 ml)
- a pinch of cinnamon
- Optional: 1/2 cup ice
Blend. Pour. Sip.
Want a reason to feel better every week? Sign up for our newsletter HERE to make sure you don’t miss a thing!