This week is all about fertility! The Fertility Life Cycle: From Prenatal Care to Postnatal Health starts tomorrow in San Francisco and we’re preparing by sharing our top 5 posts on fertility.
All week long, we’ll be bringing you livestream from the events, recipes, and informative articles so you can approach this special but question-filled time of your life empowered and ready to take control of your health. Be sure to check in here each day and follow us on Facebook and Instagram for more on fertility!
Top 5 Fertility Posts
- Have You Been Misdiagnosed with Infertility? Each year, millions of women are incorrectly told that they have infertility. Learn more about this phenomenon and how Parsley Health works with members who are struggling to conceive.
- At Parsley Health, we view food as medicine. In Should I Change My Diet to Get Pregnant? , we explain how your food choices impact your fertility.
- Many of our pregnant patients are confused about what they can and can’t do. One of the most common questions is: Can I still exercise while I’m pregnant?
- You want to feed your baby healthy, nutritious food. Unfortunately many labels make claims that just aren’t true. Find out what to look for and how to ensure your baby gets the proper nutrients in Are Baby Food Labels Lying to You?
- Read the inspiring story of one Parsley Health member who worked with us to have a healthy pregnancy after surviving thyroid cancer.
See you tomorrow for more on fertility!