Vitamins D3 and K2 participate in optimizing bone health, in particular in those affected or at risk for osteoporosis or Type 2 diabetes. Both nutrients naturally support immune system function, and the ability to build a strong defense against infections. They decrease cardiovascular disease risk and strengthen respiratory health. Overall, optimizing vitamin D levels has been found to potentially reduce risk of illness severity; from dementia to diabetes. This is Dr. Robin Berzin’s preferred balance of D3 and K2 in an easy-to-absorb liquid form.
Vitamin D in the form of vitamin D3, suspended in medium chain triglycerides formulated for best absorption alongside vitamin K2, and mixed tocopherols. Vitamin K2 is in the form of MK4, for improved utilization by the body.
2 drops / 1000 IU
Take 2 to 10 drops daily or as recommended by your healthcare practitioner. You may place the drops in water or other cool beverages, in food, or directly in your mouth.
Two Drops Contain: Vitamin D (as Vitamin D3) 1,000 IU. Vitamin K (as Vitamin K2 (Menatetrenone in MK4 form)) 200 mcg. Other Ingredients: Medium Chain Triglyceride Oil, Mixed Tocopherols.
Potential Interaction: As vitamin K interferes with the effect of anticoagulant drugs (like Coumadin or Warfarin), the concurrent use of these agents should be avoided.
- Vitamin K2 Therapy in Postmenopausal Osteoporosis
- Vitamin K2 Therapy in Type 2 Diabetic Patients
- Vitamin D Therapy in Pneumonia Infection Protocols
- Vitamin D Levels and Cardiovascular Risk
- Vitamin D Supplementation and Improved Respiratory Health
- Vitamin D and Dementia Risk
- Vitamin D3 and K2 Supplementation and Reduced Biomarkers of Bone Fracture Risk
* These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.