Targeted support for a healthy thyroid
Several nutrients critical to thyroid health are lacking in many people’s diets. Daily stress can further negatively impact thyroid hormone production. Thyroid Balance can optimize nutrient levels of vitamins A, D, E, niacin and riboflavin to enable thyroid hormone production in a busy, stressful world. Additionally, this mineral-rich formula supports healthy thyroid hormone activation, and may protect the thyroid gland from daily stressors. With an optimal balance of vitamins and minerals, this is Dr. Robin Berzin’s ideal formulation for supporting healthy metabolism and thyroid function.
- Supports thyroid hormone synthesis.
- Supports metabolism of healthy hormones during times of stress.
- Supports conversion of thyroid hormones to more bioavailable forms.
- May enhance expression of optimal thyroid-related genes.
Take one tablet twice daily with food or as directed by your healthcare practitioner.
- Vitamin A Therapy Research as Treatment of Subclinical Hypothyroidism
- Vitamin D Supplementation and Thyroid Autoimmunity
- Selenium Supplementation and Stress
- Selenium and Iodine in Thyroid Health
- Zinc Supplementation as Thyroid-Protective
- Zinc and Selenium Supplementation in Hypothyroidism
- Minerals and Thyroid Health
- Niacin Role in Health
- Riboflavin Role in Health
- The Need for More Vitamin E
- Vitamin A has been found to optimize three critical thyroid-related hormone levels in those with subclinical hypothyroidism including thyroid stimulating hormone (TSH).
- Vitamin D deficiency has been linked to autoimmune-related thyroid conditions, and supplementation has been observed to improve markers of thyroid function.
- Vitamin E is a powerful antioxidant, and it has been estimated that over 90% of people in the U.S. do not get enough of this essential nutrient from their diet.
- Riboflavin assists with energy metabolism and works as an antioxidant in the body.
- Niacin is integral in the body’s production of thyroid and other stress and sex hormones, and may improve circulation and decrease inflammation.
- Iodine is a required nutrient in the formation of thyroid hormone, and can be difficult to get from diet alone.
- Zinc has been found to protect the thyroid against daily sources of low-level radiation, as well as optimize thyroid function in those who are overweight with hypothyroidism.
- Selenium helps the body make optimal amounts of thyroid hormone, and may be difficult to get from diet alone. Deficiency of selenium may contribute to inadequate conversion of thyroid hormones.
- Rosemary Leaf Extract for natural, pleasant palatability.
Excessive intake of vitamin A during pregnancy can be toxic to a developing fetus and may increase the risk of birth defects. Pregnant women and women who may become pregnant should not exceed vitamin A intake in excess of 10,000 IUs a day.
* These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.