Support for a healthy fetus and mother
Optimal nutrition support from preconception to nursing. Designed specifically for prenatal nutrition and based on the latest research, this formula contains essential vitamins and minerals for a healthy pregnancy, such as folate, choline, and omega 3 fatty acids. This is Dr. Robin Berzin’s trusted formula to ensure both mom and baby are supported for a healthy pregnancy and birth.
- Prenatal multi-vitamin support.
- Supports fetal neurological development.
- Ensures mom and baby consume the most critical nutrients for a healthy pregnancy and outcome.
- Provides bone density support and muscle relaxation for pregnancy associated leg cramping.
- Replaces gaps in an otherwise healthy diet.
30 servings per container
Take 1 packet daily or as directed by your healthcare provider.
- Omega-3 Fatty Acid Supplementation During Pregnancy
- Choline: Critical Role During Fetal Development and Dietary Requirements in Adults
- Folic Acid Recommendations
- Zinc and Copper in Pregnancy, Correlations to Fetal and Maternal Complications
- Folate prevents miscarriage, preeclampsia and neural tube defects.
- EPA, DHA and omega 3 fatty acid blend is essential for the development and functioning of the central nervous system. Omega 3 fatty acids also support heart health and mood.
- Choline supports fetal neurological and spinal cord development. Choline is also important for liver detoxification.
- Magnesium and calcium strengthen bone health. Magnesium helps relax muscles, preventing leg cramping, which is common in pregnant women.
- Iodine and selenium contribute to healthy thyroid function.
- Vitamin A is a powerful antioxidant that supports hair, skin and nail growth. It helps to reduce the likelihood of infection and boosts the immune system.
- Vitamin C is a powerful antioxidant that promotes a healthy immune system and prevents oxidative damage in white blood cells, and also supports heart health.
- Vitamin D supports healthy insulin function and plays a crucial role in disease prevention. Vitamin D works to improve bone health.
- Vitamin E supports heart health. It is a powerful antioxidant, which prevents oxidative stress from free radicals.
- Thiamine improves glucose tolerance and may help prevent low birth weight.
- Riboflavin prevents neonatal jaundice and anemia. Riboflavin also supports a healthy nervous system and assists in key metabolic functions.
- Niacin, a vitamin often deficient during pregnancy, is used in DNA repair and the metabolism of food.
- Folate prevents neural tube defects and is essential for making DNA. Folate is needed for the body to absorb B12 and amino acids, preventing anemia.
- B12 is essential for making DNA. B12 is also crucial for maintaining balanced energy levels and preventing anemia.
- Biotin strengthens skin, hair and nails.
- Iron helps to prevent anemia and low energy by providing a consistent flow of oxygen to the brain, muscles, tissues and cells.
- Zinc supports skin health and boosts the immune system. Low serum zinc in pregnant women is associated with birth complications such as low birth weight.
- Copper works to create red blood cells, which ensures that enough oxygen is available to the brain, cells, muscles and tissues. Low serum copper is associated with maternal complications.
- Manganese works to build bone and cartilage.
- Chromium supports glucose and lipid metabolism.
- Molybdenum acts as a catalyst for enzymes, aiding in the breakdown of amino acids in the body.
- Inositol helps to prevent polycystic ovary syndrome and provides brain support to prevent depression and anxiety.
- Includes both the methylated formulation of Folate as 5-MTHF and of B12 as methylcobalamin.
* These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.