Referral Program Terms and Conditions
- Qualified Referral. A Qualified Referral is defined as a purchase made at www.parsleyhealth.com by a person (a “Referred Customer”) who arrives to our website by clicking your Referral Program link. You are limited to one Qualified Referral for each Referred Customer; in other words, additional/repeat purchases made by a Referred Customer are not counted as additional Qualified Referrals.
- Referred Customer. The Referred Customer must be at least 18 years old and otherwise, qualify to be a Parsley Health member. The Referred Customer and the Referrer cannot be the same person (for example, by using a different email address).
- Eligibility. Parsley Health Referral Program cannot be used by businesses or individuals for affiliate lead generation or posted on discount sites, as determined in Parsley Health’s sole discretion.
- Referral Rewards. For each Qualified Referral, the Referrer will receive a credit in the amount of US$100.00 (“Referral Reward”). Referral Rewards will be available via the Referrer’s Account within 30 days following a purchase made by a Qualified Referral. Referred customers will receive US $100.00 off their Complete Care annual membership. As a Referrer, you are responsible for any and all tax liability resulting from Referral Rewards.
- No Spam. You must comply with all up-to-date “SPAM” laws. For example, emails must be created and distributed in a personal manner and bulk email distribution is strongly discouraged. Any distribution of your referral link that could constitute unsolicited commercial email or “spam” under any applicable law or regulation is expressly prohibited and will be grounds for immediate termination of your account and exclusion from Parsley Health’s Referral program.
- Right to Close Accounts. Parsley Health reserves the right to close the account(s) of any Referrer and/or Referred Customer and to request proper payment if the Referrer and/or Referred Customer attempts to use the Parsley Health Referral program in a questionable manner or breaches any of these Terms & Conditions or is in violation of any law, statute or governmental regulation.
- Right to Cancel Program or Change Terms. Parsley Health reserves the right to cancel the Referral Program or to change these Terms & Conditions at any time in its sole discretion. Any unclaimed referral rewards will be forfeited at that time. We also reserve the right to remove rewards if we detect abuse.