Parsley Health delivers exceptional family-centered pediatric care based on a whole-person, holistic approach. We integrate nutrition, lifestyle, and advanced diagnostic testing with strong patient-doctor relationships to help children thrive and live healthy.
- 75-minute health assessment with your child’s physician and health coach for physical exam and personalized health plan
- 3 comprehensive follow-up doctors visits
- 2 urgent virtual consults (15 minutes each; can be scheduled within 24 hours)
- 4 health coaching visits (30 minutes each)
- Unlimited online messaging with your doctor and health coach
- Highly specialized lab testing**
*To answer extensive or detailed questions, your doctor may ask you to schedule a visit.
**Some tests may require an extra fee to the lab providing the test. Your doctor, coach and lab manager will share details on pricing.
Parsley’s board certified doctors are highly credentialed and have additional training in nutrition and the evaluation of thousands of advanced biomarkers to diagnose and treat illness at its origin — uncovering ‘why’ patients have a condition instead of just labeling ‘what’ they have. Our doctors work with children and adults to make lasting lifestyle changes that will produce long term improvements.
Our Cornell-trained pediatrician Dr. Gabriella Safdieh
Dr. Gaby Safdieh is a top New York University and Cornell-trained pediatrician and a mother of three children. In addition to training in general pediatrics, she completed her fellowship in pediatric rheumatology and trained with the Institute for Functional Medicine. She has been seeing young adults in our practice for over six months and she is now opening up her schedule to younger children.
Learn more about Dr. Safdieh here.