Recipes & Nutrition
How Much Protein Should I Be Eating?
Protein is all the rage right now and with good reason. Protein is needed for almost every vital function in your body, including helping to repair your muscles after a workout and supporting bone health and hormone production.
In this video, Dr. Robin Berzin gives guidelines on how much protein you should include in your diet and clears up confusion on what is considered too much protein.
Parsley Rebuild. 26g of a doctor selected protein blend plus a complete multi-vitamin in every serving.Shop now
For more resources on protein check out:
- Parsley’s Protein Primer
- Our Favorite Protein Breakfast Smoothie
- 7 High Protein Breakfasts to Power Your Morning
Protein is essential for good health, and getting enough particularly in the morning can set you up for a productive day filled with great food choices.
Here are 5 reasons you want to include more protein in your diet:
- It is a component of every cell in your body.
- Your body uses it to build and repair tissue.
- You need it to make enzymes, hormones, and other body chemicals.
- It is an important building block of bones, muscles, cartilage, skin, and blood.
- Protein can boost metabolism and increase fat burning.
Some of our favorite protein rich recipes include The Parsley Health Breakfast Smoothie, this Super Green Salad, and this Heart Healthy Avocado Protein Smoothie. Give them a try if you’re looking for ways to add more protein into your diet.