Our affiliates are an integral part of the Parsley Health community. We have written the following affiliate agreement with you in mind, as well as to protect our company’s good name.
By joining the Parsley Health Affiliate Program, you acknowledge that you have read these terms and conditions, understood and agreed with them.
Parsley Health’s Affiliates Program offers eligible affiliates, including blogs and other third party websites (“Affiliates”), the opportunity to earn commissions on qualifying sales that originate from links to Parsley Health’s website on an Affiliate’s site or through their social media channels.
This Affiliates Policy explains your rights and responsibilities when participating in Parsley Health’s Affiliates Program.
Term & Termination
The term of this Agreement (the “Term”) will begin upon our acceptance of your site in the Parsley Health Affiliate Marketing Program and your acceptance of this Agreement and will end when terminated as described herein. Either you or we may terminate this Agreement at any time, with or without cause. You are only eligible to earn commissions on sales occurring during the Term.
Eligibility and Enrollment in Parsley Health’s Affiliates Program
Prospective affiliates must apply and be approved by Parsley Health in order to gain access to the Affiliates Program.
Prospective affiliates are evaluated based on criteria such as type of site, site quality, site content, variety of site content and items promoted, brand identity, and alignment with Parsley Health’s values. During the application process, prospective affiliates may be asked to share additional information about any of the listed criteria.
To be eligible for our Affiliates Program, you must:
- Have a website with a URL – all unique sites and URLs must be approved separately by Parsley Health
- Have an appropriate type and amount of content on your website as determined by the Parsley Health affiliate team. This can constitute (but is not limited to) a blog, robust social presence or video series
Parsley Health’s Affiliate team can be reached at firstname.lastname@example.org.
The following types of websites are prohibited from participating in the Affiliates Program:
- “Cash-back” or voucher sites (websites that offer rewards for buying goods through referral links)
- Price comparison sites
- Advertising networks (online networks that sell or place advertisements)
- Sites with content related to sexual, religious, political or other sensitive matters
Prospective affiliates must apply and approved affiliates must enroll directly through the Parsley Health Affiliates platform. Signing up to the program via a sub-network is not permitted. Affiliates may leave the Affiliates Program and terminate this agreement at any time by sending an email to email@example.com. Parsley Health reserves the right to remove Affiliates from the Affiliates Program and refuse service to anyone, for any reason, at any time.
Participation in the Affiliates Program may be limited to affiliates located in certain countries and is void where prohibited by law. Parsley Health reserves the right to approve or reject any application to join the Affiliates Program for any reason.
Depending on where an affiliate is located, they may be subject to varying regulations regarding endorsements and testimonials. For example, in the United States, the Federal Trade Commission outlines specific requirements regarding disclosure. It is the affiliate’s responsibility to know and follow any applicable regulations that apply to their site. Parsley Health is unable to provide legal advice; we urge you to speak to a legal expert if you believe these or other regulations may apply to you.
Commission Rates, Qualifying Sales and Payment
As an affiliate, you can receive commissions for qualifying sales.
Qualifying sales are sales made on Parsley Health’s website (www.parsleyhealth.com) by users that arrived on the Parsley Health site by clicking an approved link on an Affiliate’s site (an “Affiliate Link”). Traffic from affiliate links expires after 15 days.
Current commission rates are as follows. Rates and qualifying sales are subject to change.
- Parsley Health Assessment / Care Plan / Premium Plan / Primary Membership – $50 per product sold. Product pricing can be found at parsleyhealth.com/plans and differs by product. In each case the commission rate is the same
Commissions are calculated by multiplying the relevant commission rate and the price of the qualifying sales (excluding shipping costs and taxes). Commissions are not paid on sales that are canceled or returned.
Commissions are subject to review and other limitations for fraudulent activity. Parsley Health reserves the right to withhold commissions if fraudulent activity is found.
Commissions will be paid on a monthly basis through a PayPal account.
Affiliates that violate any of the following program restrictions may be suspended or removed from the Affiliates Program and may not receive commissions, in Parsley Health’s sole discretion:
Parsley Health maintains a strict policy on paid search activity. Affiliates must comply with the following conditions on any ad platform, including, but not limited to search engines, content networks and social networking sites:
- Affiliates are not permitted to bid or appear on searches that include the term “Parsley Health”;
- Affiliates are not permitted to bid or appear on extended or hybrid searches that include the term “Parsley Health”;
- Affiliates are not permitted to bid or appear on misspellings or variations of searches that include the term “Parsley Health”;
- Affiliates are not permitted to use Parsley Health’s trademarks in any paid search activity, including ad text, copy or display URLs;
- Affiliates can find approved images, blog text and social language on our Creatives page also found on your Affiliates dashboard.
- Blog content can be found at parsleyhealth.com/library
Use of Voucher Codes
Affiliates may only promote voucher codes that are provided through the Affiliates Program platform. Any expiration dates should be clearly displayed next to the voucher codes, and codes should be removed or explicitly marked as expired after the expiration dates. Affiliates displaying expired codes without marking them as being expired may be suspended from the Affiliates Program.
Licensed Medical Professional Participation
Important note: If you are a medical doctor or hold a professional medical licence you cannot be a Parsley Health affiliate who collects an affiliate fee. You can refer to us because you believe our services will meaningfully benefit your patients. You just cannot get paid to do so in accordance with federal law.
You are solely responsible for your site, including its development, operation, and maintenance and all materials that appear on or within it. Parsley Health disclaims all liability for your site and for any of your users’ claims relating to your site, and you agree to defend, indemnify, and hold Parsley Health harmless from and against all claims relating to your site.
Affiliates that violate any of the following program restrictions may be suspended or removed from the Affiliates Program and may not receive commissions, in Parsley Health’s sole discretion.