Parsley Health is Redefining Modern Medicine
A New Approach to Health
We address the root causes of disease through a 360° look at your health including your personal history, current lifestyle, environment, mental and emotional factors, and genetics.
Using the latest lab testing and technology, we then create a regimen tailored specifically for your body using best practices from all over the world, including diet, lifestyle change, stress management tools, detoxification, supplements and botanical medicines, and when necessary, prescription drugs.
WHO WE ARE
We are board-certified primary care doctors and health coaches who have broken ranks with the old ways of healthcare to take a transformative and personalized approach to medicine.
Parsley Health was founded in 2015 by Dr. Robin Berzin, a Columbia University trained physician, whose highly respected reputation in the medical community, and among her patients, has been built on a foundation of trust, innovation and big picture thinking about the life changing role health care can play in people’s everyday lives.
How It Works
Because you don’t get in shape by going to the gym once a year.
And you don’t get healthy by going to the doctor once a year, either.
Our annual membership gives you comprehensive medical care and health coaching, unlimited online access to your records and medical team, access to our large wellness community and exclusive discounts and perks.
Parsley Health has transformed the way I think about my health. I eat with intention now, drink water infused with lemon to stay alert and energized, and exercise with more energy because of how well my body is functioning. Robin is a healer and a guide to a practical way to feel better and to look better. Her holistic approach is the anti-fad; it’s thorough and easy to follow – the results are truly awesome."
Chef and Author
Parsley Health is an amazing intersection of technology and healthcare. Having access to all of my medical labs, tests and notes in one place makes managing my own health so much easier than ever before. Add to it that Parsley Health makes functional medicine approachable and affordable, and Dr. Berzin and her team are dedicated and skilled at treating chronic illness and coaching sustainable wellness, makes it one of the best things you can do for your own health.”
Consulting with Parsley has been so encouraging; their advice has been pivotal in helping me move towards a new level of all-around wellness."
Parsley has helped me make smarter decisions with my lifestyle choices and has left me feeling better and healthier than I have ever been."
Parsley gave me a plan and a support system. They were willing to wade through the storm with me. I felt relieved and for the first time – hopeful.”
Want To Learn More About Parsley Health?
Complete the form below to schedule a free 15 minute consultation call
- Functional medicine assessment & physical exam
- Personalized nutrition consults, plans and support
- One-on-one health coaching
- Specialized testing including:
- Stool and parasite
- Nutritional deficiencies
- Heavy metals
- Nutraceutical and botanical supplements
- Bioidentical hormone therapy
- Vitamin and nutrient repletion
- Basic lab tests and prescriptions
- Referrals to specialists
- Online access to your labs, your medical record, and refill requests
- Phone and video visits
- Unlimited email contact
- Gastrointestinal disorders (IBS/IBD/Reflux)
- Hormone balance
- Diabetes, pre-diabetes
- Anxiety and depression
- Healthy weight and metabolism
- Asthma and allergy
- Autoimmune disorders
- Migraines and headaches
- Cancer prevention and support
- Dermatological conditions (acne, eczema/psoriasis)
- Thyroid and adrenal disorders
- Elevated cholesterol and heart health
- Healthy aging
- Environmental and food allergies
- Female disorders (PMS, PCOS, menopause, infertility, libido)
- Male disorders (hair loss, libido)
- 4 point cortisol salivary test : looks at how the adrenal glands are functioning, determines the level of adrenal fatigue and indicates how daily stress is affecting your cortisol curve throughout the day
- Comprehensive stool testing: provides immediate, actionable clinical information about the overall health of the GI tract, helps identify inflammatory conditions, parasites/candida, and other digestive imbalances
- Urine Toxic Metals: evaluates exposure to potentially toxic elements
- Genetic testing: assesses a small part of the genome and reports on drug metabolism and overall detoxification
- Parsley’s proprietary blood panels: nutrient deficiencies, female/male hormones, allergens and antibodies to gluten, mold and other common irritants, cardiovascular health including NMR lipid profile, serum heavy metals, autoimmune screening
Parsley Health’s personalized medical care can cost $10k+ at a high-end concierge doctor.
We make this type of modern medicine affordable with our unique monthly membership.